Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Random

Admittedly, I have become a facebook fan. Took me awhile to get to this point, but there it is. Thus, I haven't quite been blogging/commenting as much. I need to get ready for work, but wanted to put a quick little something down on my blog so I don't feel like I am neglecting it quite as much.

Lesson one, multi vitamins. I am not consistent in taking them. They make me SICK. Nauseous. BLECH. Well, today I was a good little girl and took one. The only ones thus far that have not made me sick are my flinstones chewables. I can't find them. So I took the regular vitamin after eating almost all of my breakfast and I can still feel the nausea coming. So gross.

Two, the "everything" bagels with roasted vegetable cream cheese, are delicious. Really.

Three, I have two most played songs in my car right now, Oceans from the Rain, and missing pages (well, I play them alot, not sure if they are the MOST played). And I REALLY like that group. Amazing I tell you. Especially the story behind them. I haven't listened to all of their songs, so I am not giving a thumbs up to everything, but these two and the new praise CD are awesome.

Lastly, I hope you all have a great day! That you would put your hand in the Hand of the Man who can calm this stormy sea of life.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

IM BACK DID YOU MISS ME

Zac said...

I posted