Thursday, January 25, 2007

I am so bad

at blogging. Seems like when I get home in the evening I am so busy, and then it is time to go to bed. I don't look on the internet to much at work either, thus I can't post from there anymore.

I need to update my blog, I am over with the beach theme thing....sigh

Please pray I sell my car. I will make my payment tomorrow and see what the balance is. I am just trying to sell it for what I owe. I will miss my car if it goes, this may sound weird...but I get somewhat...attached. Like it has feelings. I am gonna be sad. My first BRAND new car, GONE. But I WANT an expedition! I can haul 8 people. We could have SIX kids....lololololol. JUST kidding. I only want that many if God says so. Otherwise. TWO.

Well time to go to work. See ya'll lata gatahs!

4 comments:

wemmies said...

Bigger car... bigger payment.

I will pray that you learn contentment! =P

Ummmmmm... put your car on Craig's List. :D

Kasey said...

*sticks tongue out* actually...smaller payment. This time I am buying used. My max is 15k, but would like it more if I could spend about 12k. I am going to the auction with Bro Rick. I can get a 03 expedition for 13ish.

wemmies said...

That is better! Kewl.

When is Rick goin to tha auction? I need to go myself.

Kasey said...

I don't know...he just said I need to buy from the auction and not a dealer. He has offered to take me before...I have to sell mine first :(