Thursday, January 11, 2007

Okay okay

I am posting.

Done pouting, or atleast for now.

I am loving my job, and think I FINALLY found a right fit. I work at the Metro Schools Board as Sr. Clerk in Learning Support Services under the Math and Science Department. Basically I am a secretary. :)

My family will be here in June and I am TOOOOOO excited. Hopefully we will be going to lots of wonderful places and having lots of wonderful times!

Guess what?! Damon saw that little puppy I talked about here about a month ago that was really emaciated. He said he couldn't see any bones any more! YAY JESUS Thanks if you prayed.

Meg and I are sposed to be doing something this weekend and I need to call Morgie too. Plus I have a three day weekend. You know what I find ironic...Metro schools considers MLK day a holiday, but we don't get president's day off?! That so does NOT make sense to me. We can take a holiday for who truly was a great man and did many things for the African American race and several other races, but we don't take a holiday to remember the founding fathers/leaders of our country?! HELLO! *steps off soap box*

Well, my husband will not stop tormenting me,so I am gonna get off here now.

2 comments:

~Amy said...

I am so totally with you on this one. We should definitely get Presidents' Day off without fail. I think we should start a petition.

Only problem is now we don't even get MLK this year. We had a snow day in December and MLK is the first one to go on our make-up list. I'm totally bumming about that, too.

Your job sounds cool. What is it, exactly, that your department does?

Like the tropical scenery. Very nice. But that is definitely not you. It can't be because it's me!!!! :-) !!!!!!

wemmies said...

*commenting*