Monday, November 06, 2006

new job...

Yes, I started ANOTHER new job. I have decided that food service is just not for me, atleast when working in the nasty environment which I do. Rachel R passed along a job lead to me as a secretary for a CPA's office. Well, I got the job. Y'all just please pray for me. This guy is SERIOUSLy picky. If one thing is off by a fraction of a t-niny hair he makes you do it over. Plus...I have never done CPA work. I am sooo sooo sooo nervous it's not even funny. They make me proof read audit. ME..AUDITS! Geesh. If I don't catch a mistake then the man looks like a fool in his meetings. It's high pressure. I am so ready to be the home maker I dream of. Until then I GOD HELP ME PLEASE to catch on. And I am so serious.

On another note...Ladies retreat was wonderful and better than last year. Probably the best I have ever been to. I really enjoyed Sis. Doris and Sis smith and their classes. It was fun. I was on the food team this year. Its a lot more work than I realized. But I thank God I got to help in even a small way. There were several break throughs, healings, and answers to prayer, it was truly amazing.

I KNOW...I am sure I get the bad blogger award. Damon and I have been talking more about internet, we are talking about doing one Christmas present for both of us. One big gift. A new laptop and internet, hopefully it happens.

Thank you Jesus for another day. Rest in Him, today.

5 comments:

wemmies said...

I still come and check everyday to see if you post. Hurry back, blog world is slooooow without you. :D

Katie said...

Hey daughter of mine...have I ever told you how very proud i am of you?
As I pray for you, I thank God that HE chose me to be your Mother. That HE gave me you.
Please DO NOT ever doubt, your worth as a child of God.
Live your life for HIS glory.
I love you and remember that just because someone doesn't show you love the way you want them to, or expect them to, doesn't mean they don't love you more than their very life....hang in there..love you bunches...Momma.

Sybil said...

hey kase.. sounds like you have a great job congratulations... you'll be fine you will do a fabulous job... keep you head up we are praying for ya

sybil and fam

Unknown said...

Congrats on the job. That does sounds scary, and I will be sure to lift you up in prayer! God can be with you as you learn all the new details of this job! Hang tough!

Kasey said...

thanks for all the encouragin words. :)