Thursday, November 23, 2006

Proud New Owners of.....

HP Media Center Notebook with *drum roll please*
AMD Turion 64 X2 Dual-core mobile technology TL-50 (whatever that means...I just know its good) 15.4" screen, 1GB DDR2 memory, 80GB hard drive, burns and plays both DVD's and CD's! Yay!!!! AND he got a wireless router too!

I love my husband so so much. It's not about the laptop, its about how much he WANTS to make me happy, how he tries to fulfill my desires, attainable or non. I hope this comes across the right way. I don't go around complaining saying, "oh you're a horrible husband because you can't get me this, or you can't get me that". It's more like "oh babe look, that is so neat, wouldn't it be cool to have that some day?" And he tries to get that thing, whatever it may be, just to give me a dream. It's sweet. And, lastly...it's not all about "stuff" just dreams and wishes...and he tries to make dreams, big or small, come true. For that I love him...even MORE. I appreciate him for his love for me. Hopefully I am the same for him. I try to make him happy, not only with "things" he wants (chrome plated alternator...lol) but with the same love and appreciation that he so so deserves. So my new blogger man, if you read this, I love and appreciate you so very much. You make me so happy, and good times or bad, never forget...you are my one and only penguin.

*disclaimer* for all of you puking right now, please try to keep it to a minimum we just got the carpets shampooed in blogville. :)

0 comments: