Monday, October 23, 2006

Icky Chicky

Me sick....normally I just tough things out when I am sick. However, now that I work with food (not that I am sick often, for the record) they sent me home and I missed two days last week. (not that I mind) well, today was my first day back, and I am on meds that make you DIZZY and just make me feel, well...ICKY! YUCK. I DISLIKE strongly (not hate) my job. The work isnt so bad, but the co workers are and the kids are rude. I actually got called a "beep" word aka bad word. GRRR. I didn't even do anything. Anyway, PLEEEEASE pray I can find another job within the school system. Even a smaller cafeteria.

Damon has been looking at another truck, its nice and what he's looking for, we shall see.

Jus pray for us, please. Peace homies.

3 comments:

Leaning on the Beloved said...

Hey Sis. Kasey--

I just stummbled on your blog!
having just read your previous post. . .
I remember when I first got married my sister Angie was my closest friend...We shared everything--our joys, fears, laughter, tears...
Then Bro. D and I up and moved away!
There were times I really missed those sit-down-share-your-heart times! Phone calls can only go so far...
I can say honestly though, for my marriages' sake it was good for me to move away. Instead of turning to my sister, I had to learn to share with my husband---to let him fully become my nearest and dearest friend(humanly speaking)
And for all the times my husband does not understand...I go to "the friend who sticketh closer than a brother." Prayer helps me sooooo much! (You know, I have to pray HARD at times) :0)

On Friday nights, we have prayer service at our local church...Saturdays our Youth Life Team goes out and does visitation...Do you have YLT in operation at your local church? It is soooo much fun to reach out to the lost in our community! Just want you to know we love you!

Sis. Amy

Brandon said...

Yo, sup homey-g :P. Well, I absolutely "strongly dislike" being sick as well. So I know how you feel :(. I hope things get better for you real soon! I'll be praying for you!

-Brandon

Kasey said...

hey tam, i can only get on the internet at the Library...thus I am not on much. How you doin.

Thanks sis Amy...Damon is my everything and my bestest friend. Cept for the Lord !