Monday, September 11, 2006

No News

No job news. I haven't gotten a call back yet. I was in the top three. He said they would call me either friday or today. So...i wait....you know what they so though, a watch phone never rings. I am nervous. Mainly because this is really my last viable lead. If I don't get it, I am concerned about my next car payment. However, I have been praying if its Gods will for me to have it, then I would get it. If not, that I would not get it. He knows. But this is the hard part. Pray for us. I LOOOOVE staying home and being a house wife. I don't have kids yet, but I love having a clean house and dinner for my husband to come home to. We just cant afford it right now.So please pray for us.

On a lighter note, we went and looked at a car Saturday night. Not just any car...a 2006 mustang GT. Black. V-8. The works. It was hot, and I COULD SOOOO see myself driving it. Need a job though and would have to decide if I really wanted to give up my ROOOMY car for a hot sounding muscle car. :)

Well, peace out, I just applied for another job. PRAY! Love you mommy

3 comments:

Katie said...

love you too kcbaby, more than you know.

~Amy said...

Like you said, it will work out because He knows. Isn't it awesome that the One who takes care of all these things is also the One who takes care of the orbits of the worlds? It just makes ya' feel kind of special, huh?

I'll say a prayer for ya.

Love ya, girl.

Brandon said...

*GASP* I LOVE Mustangs!!! They've been like my favorite car forever! *prays* "God, please let Kasey get a job and be able to afford the mustang so that she can get it and let me ride in it sometime, Amen." :P

God will help you. Just stick it out until he does.

Just a little more encouragement for ya. See ya.

-The Mustang Lover