Monday, September 18, 2006

I guess I shall post

I admit...it's kind of hard to keep up with the blog scene now that I don't have a readily available internet source to go to. When I come here to the Library, I have so many things to do on the internet that blogging seems to take a back burner to job applications and such.

I do miss it.

Church is really busy, we have a lot of new things going on. A new youth thing is going on now, every wednesday night. I am a part of the activities committee, the leader is Ondra, assistants are Emily, Meg and as I said, myself. It should be fun. We are also in the middle of a big fundraising contest right now. I hope we raise a lot of money!

I have a job interview with Goodys today at 1:30. Pray for that, it would be something to take care of my car note. Not my dream job, but enough to get us by. You know, in times like these, I don't know how we make it. EXCEPT GOD. Damon and I are used to two incomes. We brought in a lot but had a lot going out. I dont mean by spending frivelously either or using up credit cards. It wasn't like that. But GOD ALWAYS pulls us through these "broke" times. It seems hard to make it on two incomes, yet when we are down to one income we always have what we need and then some. Its weird, but I won't complain! :)

Well, I need to get off her to go check other blogs. I officially have 43 minutes left on the internet and I want to use that to check things out! Love and peace out homies

5 comments:

Hershey Bar said...

Goody...a job interview! How did that go?

Kasey said...

it went okay...i applied because of a certain schedule they posted available, yet she was asking me about days that weren't listed on the schedule. So...i dont wan't this to be another wal-mart experience. We shall see. I'd rather just get a great job up front. instead of getting something to get me by and keep looking. Its stressful.

Brandon said...

You know... I'm kinda hurt that I'm not on your link list... :P

Kasey said...

Yeah well...about the time you decided to start blogging again, is about the time I got taken from my internet. So nah! *sticks tongue out*

Brandon said...

Well la-di-dah, aren't you pleasant... :P