Tuesday, October 18, 2005

**There's no place like home, There's no place like home**

Talk about an eventful night!! Man I had one dream after another , all tied together into some crazy episode which did not make one bit of sense!!
Updates on my life:
I am apart of E. DaLuz's Team for Childrens Church and we are having our FALL FESTIVAL this Sunday. WOOOHOOO!!
Got my car back finally!! Sunroof is nice and is perfect for me who likes the heat on my feet but my face gets hot to easily. So I have been opening the sunroof today and keeping the heat of my lower limbs!
Ok.....I'm done

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
»

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Calling card cheap philippine assistance for medication for organ transplant patients texax pharmacy assistant positions