Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Picture Willie Nelson...."On the road again...."


Mom is flying in today around 3ish? I just know I am picking her up after I get off work. Tried to clean house Monday and yesterday, but I figure she will only be here for the night so it's not to big a deal. Our house is normally pretty clean anyway...but I tend to be slightly on the perfectionistic side. This morning I was picking up a few pieces of lint of the carpet that I just vacuumed Monday.
Anyhoo.....She will be flying in tonight, as I said, and we will hang out for the evening before taking off EARLY in the morning to drive my truck back to Idaho. My momma bought it from me.We will be driving a lot between Thursday and Friday because we are trying to get into town by Saturday Morning. I fly back on a one way Sunday morning. Please pray we will be safe. It will be two women traveling over 2000 miles.
Also, guess what guess what!! The Lord healed my Grandma aka Deendee!!! Cool huh, God is going to save her and it is SUPER, better than SUPER!! Bad news...my cousin Derek (16years old) was sent to the hospital yesterday. Please pray for him, he has colitis (sp?), a very bad case of it. Poor boy.

That's it ya'll!! I will ttyl! Please remember all these things in prayer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picture Willie Nelson....... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for work from home pc sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a work from home pc site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work Kasey, I'll be back soon.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... dvd player review Lexapro plus darvocet paintball buddy i cons contact lenses astigmatism bifocals &aposbookcase hutch &apos http://www.online-pharmacy-7.info Microsoft pocket pc software 2002 Jr. brides maid dresses book shelves construction Insane games com order zyban Blank supplies wedding invitations imitrex side effect.html Online forex trading online forex trading online f21 Saunas in manchester