Friday, October 21, 2005

Man...this gum is really good!

I got a new pack of gum, a flavor my friend let me try. It is so good, had to buy it. (well wanted too) It tastes like the Andy's Mints...minus the chocolate flavor. It orbit brand...of course. My fav! The flavor is "sweet mint". Try it, you will like it.

The question I ask myself now is, who are you talking to? Nobody probably even looks at this thing except the guy who posts on here about Free road construction??? :-/ I have NO idea who it is!
Denise posted once, but I think she has even forgotten about me.

I thought I would be so up to date on my computer technology stuff now that I have my own blog and my old e buddies would read it :( sigh...

4 comments:

Kasey said...

Who gets up and posts at 6am?? Especially on a SATURDAY!!!!

Kasey said...

She posts at 5:09am???!?!?!! I am the ONLY one who sees anything wrong with this?!

Kasey said...

grrr.......the thing says I posted at 5:40 am...which is not right. It is 7:40!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking and waiting for another post ^^