Tuesday, October 03, 2006

sad

I am sad/depressed...call it whatever. I feel trapped in a job that thankfully pays bills, but I really don't like. I want to find something good. I waited 6 years for my miracle (husband) but I really am finding it hard to wait (going on three years now) to bring my horse and get a house. I feel trapped in something I can't help. I don't know why my doors aren't opening. Please pray for me. I am trying to lose some weight too, but when I feel like this, one things seems to stick out in my mind. Dairy Queen. :) pray for me.

4 comments:

marshasblog said...

Sis. Kasey..I will be praying for you, I am going through some of the same feelings myself right now. I know some of what your feeling..although my daughter does already have a horse right next to us...lol..I do want to find a job that I am suitable for and I like. We are struggling finacially also, thus causing me to have to get a job..I am going to start my CNA classes this coming Monday and am very excited about that. Please pray for me and I will do the same for you..Love ya!!

marshasblog said...

Oh yeah..don't feel bad about the eating thing..I'm also going through that...I guess I'm a little depressed and have put on about 5 lbs. since the Assembly!! That is fast!! I have to slow down!!!

wemmies said...

Mmmmmmm... Dairy Queen!!

Brandon said...

I'm praying sister. :)