Sunday, October 11, 2009

Heya!

It's FALL! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am so excited about fall. Such a wonderful time of the year!!! Spicey cented candles, fresh baked pumpkin and zuchini bread, fuzzy sweaters, beautiful leaves in my favorite colors (brown, red, orange), pumpkins, corn mazes, clear crisp mornings...need I go on?? UGH! I just love this time of year!! To me, it's the most peaceful time of the year. It is also harvest time. Harvest. Hmm...so much is entailed in that word. It's the time where a farmer reaps the benefits of the hard work he started putting in this time a year ago, all of the time spent tilling his earth, watering it to keep it moist, cultivating fertilizers into the rich soil, making even rows for good watering, finding the perfect seed. I wonder if we (and I am speaking to me) put that much effort into harvest one soul for the Lord, how much more would our results be. As this time of harvest is here, God grant me the spiritual eyes to see the crop before my eyes, and help me to be a worker of your fields.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well spoken, AMEN.